At BDUC we work closely with our partners to ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Some of our partners in the region include:
- GP practices throughout Bath & North East Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire and Wiltshire
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) of Bath and North East Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire and Wiltshire
- Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust, Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust
- Sirona Care & Health CIC (Community Interest Company) which provides health and social care services in Bath and North East Somerset
- Wiltshire’s community health service provider Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Somerset’s community health service provider
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
As part of the changes to the NHS brought about by the Health and Social Care Act 2012 the NHS now comprises of the following organisations.
- NHS England
- Department of Health
- Trust Development Authority
- Public Heath England
- Health Education England
- NHS Choices